Note 5 Case help! Anyone?

lanlis13

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Note 5 Case help!

I need help on deciding witch case is best for my note 5.
I've tried the spigen slim armour and it was not for me.
I have noworked the cummter otterbox and the UAG. Not sure witch one I'm going to keep as I've heard great things about both.
So otterbox vs uag...thoughts opinions and suggestions please!

sydneycooper1979

Moderator Sergeant at Arms
Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: Note 5 Case help!

I personally like the otterbox commuter. You can buy them anywhere and they always go on sale. You can mix and match the colors on the otterbox website. And it offers great protection without too much bulk. That being said, I've heard good things about the UAG. The UAG is a little slimmer I think. I probably didn't help lol. I don't think you can go wrong with either! Good luck and welcome to Android Central!

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Got in earlier a Spigen slim/thin case for the Note 5. Just wanted light protection, thinner than my heavy duty Commuter case, for use with leather belt holster.

Very thin, excellent grip, just what I wanted.

Twelve bucks on Ebay. Got it in three days including order from Spigen direct.

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

I have they spigen neo hybrid. I typically don't like cases, but this one is slim enough and nice enough that I have kept it on.

Posted via the Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site

My problem with the otterbox commuter was that the outer hard shell on the sides was to slippery.

I am a big fan of Otterbox's for when i really need the phone protected.

As far as the UAG goes i had one for my turbo2 and loved it. Ive thought about getting one for my note5 but currently using the otterbox defender.

Its really up to you, i happen to like both brands, but im not a big fan of the commuter

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

victoryrules8

Aug 15, 2015
Visit site

If you like things protection and a great feeling case checkout evutec. Very nice form fitting tough cases

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site

If you like things protection and a great feeling case checkout evutec. Very nice form fitting tough cases

I can second this. I bought my Note 5 used and the seller included the Evutec case. I had never heard of it. Great case. It is the one I use the most.

Barry110

Mar 16, 2016
Visit site

I've used inexpensive Cimo cases, $7.98, on my Galaxy S4, S6, and Note 5 (like them)! Nice wave design on back, edges have texture for easy gripping, enough protection for light drops. On Amazon, Galaxy Note 5 Case Cimo [Wave] Premium Slim TPU Flexible Soft Case.. Cimo Technologies