The PullDown Menu for WiFi, Bluetooth, Etc

MerpsMom

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to revert to more options in the pulldown menu for needed buttons? My Note 3 had a longer list of those you could highlight for use, but my Note 5 seems to limit the selection and requires a swipe to the left.

MM

foxisbubba#AC

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to revert to more options in the pulldown menu for needed buttons? My Note 3 had a longer list of those you could highlight for use, but my Note 5 seems to limit the selection and requires a swipe to the left.

MM
You can edit by touching the gear, or use 2 fingers to pull down and see all.

TJA3500

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Pull down the notifications and swipe the row of icons to the right for more. Touch the down arrow next to the gear icon then press edit to add the ones you want.

Posted via the Android Central App

MerpsMom

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanx, and I did figure the best way is to hit the EDIT next to the gear in the upper-right-hand corner. My old Note 3 had the two-fingers-down trick, but my 5 doesn't. Not a big deal, but nice to have the options back for seeing all available. :)

DsM

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
My Verizon Note 5 does not require a 2 finger swipe to reveal all the options. Swipe once with one finger and I get 5 boxes. Swipe left I get 5 more. Swipe down with 1 finger and I get them all.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12