Marshmallow update, always on display...

DCMay522

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Can anybody tell me when the Note 5 updates from Lollipop to Marshmallow, will the Note 5 have the ALWAYS ON DISPLAY feature that the Galaxy s7 edge has? If not does anybody know any codes or tricks to get it on a Note 5 without damaging my phone??? Help please, thanks!

jeremyds45

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Can anybody tell me when the Note 5 updates from Lollipop to Marshmallow, will the Note 5 have the ALWAYS ON DISPLAY feature that the Galaxy s7 edge has? If not does anybody know any codes or tricks to get it on a Note 5 without damaging my phone??? Help please, thanks!

Not going to be included in the Marshmallow Update for the note 5, unknown how other to get it

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
Would be nice if it was included but they have to save some features for the new phones lol

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

Holydaze

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
only downside is no micro sd card slot and replaceable battery other wise great phone always nice to have a portable charger with 2.1 mAh output

Posted via the Android Central App

russel5150

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
only downside is no micro sd card slot and replaceable battery other wise great phone always nice to have a portable charger with 2.1 mAh output

Posted via the Android Central App

Well that will prob be the big selling point for the note6, sdcard and bigger battery along w the new features of the s7, like camera and always on display.

Wouldnt surpise me if the always on display was refined a little more on the new note.

Sent with my white Note5 with nonremovable back and no SDcard!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC