It's finally happened, Sprint has closed the door on the ages old free hotspot trick using your MSL...

I'll still take the speed and battery improvement any day of the week...but man...free was always fin!

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-24-2016 03:38 PM
    When you tried it what happened?

03-24-2016 05:37 PM
    The APN settings are no longer editable...read only

03-24-2016 07:01 PM
    Yeah but im just happy that my bluetooth works again. I couldnt get more than 2 feet from the phone without it crapping out. I was told that it was a hardware issue and Id have to send it in. That sucks cuz Im a truck driver and dont have access to mail every day. I was gonna bite the bullet and send it in when i got homw, but after the update, I now have perfect range on my bluetooth. Woohoo!
    slackerjack and crawfojj like this.
    03-24-2016 10:53 PM
    Yeah but im just happy that my bluetooth works again. I couldnt get more than 2 feet from the phone without it crapping out. I was told that it was a hardware issue and Id have to send it in. That sucks cuz Im a truck driver and dont have access to mail every day. I was gonna bite the bullet and send it in when i got homw, but after the update, I now have perfect range on my bluetooth. Woohoo!
    I know the feeling. I got the same problem. I've been waiting for AT&T to get off their hind end and release MM so I can find out if it fixes my Bluetooth problem or do I need to send it in. Sigh.

03-25-2016 08:56 AM
    It's finally happened, Sprint has closed the door on the ages old free hotspot trick using your MSL...

I'll still take the speed and battery improvement any day of the week...but man...free was always fin!

If you restart your phone and quickly toggle hotspot it will work. I've tried it, gotta be quick though

03-29-2016 02:35 AM