Best AT&T Note 5 case?

dekesask

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
The candy grip are pretty good for that. But I mean otter box are rated pretty high. I personally can't handle that much bulk. Took out insurance on the phone just in case but this phone is so slim and sexy without its hard.

Posted via the Android Central App

angrytentpole

Jul 3, 2014
Visit site
I have the UAG "ice" colored case

Got into an argument a few weeks ago and threw my phone onto the floor at an angle, like a diagonal arc going down. Picked it back up after 5 mins and not a dent.

Also often drop the phone on my kitchen floor that's tiled, no issues here as well.

I think it's because the case has some rubber stoppers protruding from the inside. I've only seen it on the maverick and not the colored cases but it raises the back up a little and doesn't ever really touch the back of the phone (which is a good thing) so it almost cushions any impact onto the back.

I use it with a tempered glass protector and I'm very satisfied with the drop-protection of the phone overall with the case + glass on it.

Last edited:

bbqwings2

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I love all of Spigen's cases. Every single one that I have gotten has been top quality at a low price. I probably have gotten like 4 cases from them within the last year or so. They are slim yet protective and always look great. Spigen also has a big screen protector selection, however I haven't used those.
Haha it sounds like they are paying me to say that but I'm just a really happy customer.

From my ATT Note 5 paired with my larger Asus Zenwatch 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20