Samsung and wireless headphones

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Okay ladies and gents - I have a question and I seem to have it down to a Samsung device versus the headset but wanted to see if anyone else experiences the same thing.

I am currently using a Note 5 but bounce between it, a G4 and the Turbo 2 as my daily drivers. I also use the LG Tone Infinim headset while driving. I was using the G4 and had the device on vibrate and had an ear piece in and noticed when I received a call, the ringtone set on the G4 played through the headset. For the life of me, I cannot get the N5 to do this - all the headset will do is vibrate to indicate a call.

Anyone using a headset with the Note 5 where the ringtone plays through the ear piece? I last used a S5 (didn't go the S6 route) before the N5 and that device wouldn't do it either. I'm chalking it up to a Samsung thing but wanted to toss it out there to make sure.

On a side note, I tried using the Samsung Level U headset - that will play a notification sound but not the actual ringtone.

I hope this makes sense and TIA!!

dkunzman

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a set of Puro IEM-500. When I get a call while listening to music (Google or Amazon)'my normal ringtone plays through the headset.

Running on ATT using Nova Prime.

wilmad

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
I use and lg Bluetooth headset and note 5 thru sprint. It plays the ring tone I've set thru the headset.

Posted via the Android Central App

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I use and lg Bluetooth headset and note 5 thru sprint. It plays the ring tone I've set thru the headset.

I use the LG hbs760. I get "A" ringtone. Not the one that is set up through the phone, but a generic ringtone. Confused me the first time. Didn't recognize it as an incoming call at first.

wilmad

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
That's the same one I use. I get the ring tone I've set for who ever is texting me or calling.

DsM

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I have 4 different versions of the LG Tone. Always vibrates, never rings. Good call quality, inferior bass, and useless for decent music playback. Oh, and I use the Note 5 exclusively.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance