My Note 5 vibrates while apps are updating once the device is charging. Why does it do this?

A

AC Question

My Note 5 vibrates while apps are updating once the device is charging.

I thought I'd ask this question as my Note 5 does this, my Note 4 did as well and it drives me absolutely CRAZY every single night.

I get done a long day and want to go to sleep.... I plug my phone in to charge and this is when google play begins to update all my apps.... problem is after each app is updated the screen flashes and the phone vibrates. Tonight it had 21 apps to update, the thing kept me up for 20 minutes after I went to bed.

Does anyone know how to silence this?

Why does the phone need to be plugged in to update? Can't it do this all day as updates become available? and why does it have to let me know an apps been updated with a vibrate? I don't care.... couldn't find anything in the Play store setting to shut the notification off.

MikeCorsten

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Note 5 vibrates while apps are updating once the device is charging.

I've never had a phone vibrate once apps are updated, but I'd imagine there's a setting to turn off this type of notification in the system settings. As for the apps updating, as long as you're happy for it to use mobile data, then in the Play Store settings, you can change how these update either over WiFi, not at all (manually) or over mobile data

TJA3500

Mar 17, 2016
Visit site
Re: My Note 5 vibrates while apps are updating once the device is charging.

Go to sounds and vibrations in settings.
Select vibration intensity.
Turn down the intensity for notifications.
I not sure if this will work, but you could give it a try.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance