What is Samsung push service?

Tayloj92

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Saw that it needed an update in the play store but I could uninstall it if I wanted to. So what is it? And can will Uninstalling it hurt my phone?

Posted via the Android Central App

sforsyth01

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Also provides the framework for email and other notifications to be pushed to your phone. Highly advise against removing.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Reading the reviews can be an interesting experience. I think those "reviews" started in the S3 timeframe. I had forgotten about them until this thread popped up.

Tayloj92

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Reading the reviews can be an interesting experience. I think those "reviews" started in the S3 timeframe. I had forgotten about them until this thread popped up.

At first I thought your were being a jerk saying "why post a thread here when you could just read reviews" then I actually went and read them and I got what you were saying and loled

Tayloj92

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I disabled it too, I don't use stock messages or email apps so figured it would be fine.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
At first I thought your were being a jerk saying "why post a thread here when you could just read reviews" then I actually went and read them and I got what you were saying and loled

Oh, sorry. Certainly did not intend it that way. I should have stated something like "user reviews" to help differentiate between that and the developer's product description.

Tayloj92

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Oh, sorry. Certainly did not intend it that way. I should have stated something like "user reviews" to help differentiate between that and the developer's product description.

No, no need to apologize lol its hard sometimes to convey things through Internet seeing as you can't pick up tone or body language lol