phone restarts itself randomly

galshahaf

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
so this is the story,
few weeks ago I had a problem with my Bluetooth connectivity, I took my phone to my service giver here and they replace my mainboard, since then, the phone just reset itself randomly every now and then. it can be after hours or after minutes. must of the time when it's not in use.
I can only spot it if I see it happens or after the reset cause I have a sim password.
I took the phone to get service again but all they do is to fully restore it and then say it's ok. which is.. not, and I took it there twice by now.
I thought that it might be because of some app, but I can't see how an app on a non-root device had the ability to reset it on it's own, and more then that, I didn't install anything new since before it started.
giving my service here on the official retailer Is this, does anyone have an idea of what can I do beside keep putting it to repair again and hope they will spot it?
as I said, it was restored several time by Samsung retailer here, and nothing.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Sounds as if the mainboard replacement may be causing the restarts, since after the restore there are no apps on the phone other than what comes with the default TouchWiz and whichever Android OS version that Samsung restored. Is the service giver and the Samsung retailer the same place?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2