Any news on MM note 5 AT&T?? (Update: Out Now!)

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Re: Any news on MM note 5 AT&T??

Man, that would be awesome, and disappointing at the same time....as i just got the sideload to work, yesterday evening. LOL

Yeah. I spent like 3 hours trying to get the sideload to work to no avail.. I was gonna try again today but no need! Lol. Now just to wait a year or so for N...

Posted via the Android Central App

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

If you experience issue after the update, to which many have reported on other carriers....first do a wipe of the cache partition, and if that' doesn't help, do a Full Factory Reset.

Chris

Agalliasis2

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
Re: MM ATT update out now!!

Mine is telling me about the update. But, it's requiring 3080 mb of free space. Seems like double, right? Even though I freed up 6 GB it still won't start the update. I'm already on a wifi connection.

pinkvikchick

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site

weird...I always check the AT&T site for current updates (I tried to post the link but it doesn't work out right)

Doesn't have any updates noted, but I physically checked my note and there's something downloading.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

About time AT&T. Please tell me how it's working out. Thanks

I sideloaded yesterday, and its smooth as silk so far. don't notice a battery change....but I am on it more,testing everything out for bugs, so I'll worry about battery life later. But I'm loving the feel.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

I don't understand that. Should I do a master reset before Or after I download the update?

If you experience issue after the update, to which many have reported on other carriers....first do a wipe of the cache partition, and if that' doesn't help, do a Full Factory Reset.

Chris

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Mine is telling me about the update. But, it's requiring 3080 mb of free space. Seems like double, right? Even though I freed up 6 GB it still won't start the update. I'm already on a wifi connection.

Enter recovery, and do a wipe of your Cache Partition, see if that helps after clearing that room.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I sideloaded yesterday, and its smooth as silk so far. don't notice a battery change....but I am on it more,testing everything out for bugs, so I'll worry about battery life later. But I'm loving the feel.

Same here. It's snappier than before but I don't see a change in the battery life. The only thing I don't like is the double lock screen. I set it up for the pin lock, but when I open my phone I have to swipe to unlock and still use my pin.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Same here. It's snappier than before but I don't see a change in the battery life. The only thing I don't like is the double lock screen. I set it up for the pin lock, but when I open my phone I have to swipe to unlock and still use my pin.

I see. I'm using finger print lock and it goes straight to home screen.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site

Chris

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!

What are we going to gripe about now?? LOL.

Still exploring. Wiped cache, rebooted a few times, still trying to figure some things out, but running smooth as can be so far.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante