Good afternoon I'm getting ready to buy a new phone and I can't decide between the Note 4 and the Note 5 could sure use your help and your suggestions.
    Thanks for all your help and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day.
    04-19-2016 02:46 PM
    Note 5 hands down.
    04-19-2016 02:49 PM
    Thanks
    04-19-2016 03:01 PM
    I would say note 5 but if you can wait it out, note 6
    04-19-2016 03:43 PM
    Good afternoon I'm getting ready to buy a new phone and I can't decide between the Note 4 and the Note 5 could sure use your help and your suggestions.
    Thanks for all your help and I hope you have a wonderful rest of the day.
    If you are a Verizon or Sprint customer you won't have data and talk simultaneously in 3G areas. If you care about ir blaster it is only in Note 4. Otherwise Note 5 is far superior. I prefer the 4 because I am a vzw customer and I do care about ir blaster. Most people don't. If you can wait until end of summer wait for Note 6.
    04-19-2016 04:09 PM
    If you are a Verizon or Sprint customer you won't have data and talk simultaneously in 3G areas. If you care about ir blaster it is only in Note 4. Otherwise Note 5 is far superior. I prefer the 4 because I am a vzw customer and I do care about ir blaster. Most people don't. If you can wait until end of summer wait for Note 6.
    This is not true. I'm currently at the baseball field watching my kid practice, talking to my mother, and reading these posts. I'm on Verizon with a Note 5.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-19-2016 05:58 PM
    Then u have 4G or wifi. It is impossible when on 3G
    04-19-2016 06:01 PM
    Then u have 4G or wifi. It is impossible when on 3G
    Yes my apologies I am on 4g

04-19-2016 06:07 PM
    Since it's not terribly long until the Note 6 I wouldn't go with the N4 now. Either 5 or wait for the 6.
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-19-2016 07:45 PM
    Thanks for all your help where would be a good place to buy online on unlocked Note 5 I'm on prepaid AT&T I heard some of the Bands don't work how do you go about finding the right one for AT&T I see there's a bunch of models out there and how to update work since it's unlocked you still get all the updates Samsung pay still work?
    Again I can't thank you for all your help
    04-20-2016 12:48 PM
    I own and use both the Note 4 and the Note 5. The Note 5 is immensely superior in that it has Samsung Pay, a superior screen, superior fingerprint scanner and superior camera to name a few.. I am on Verizon and all Verizon phones are unlocked out of the box. I have also been an AT&T customer for a couple of years before returning to Verizon. If you want phone coverage outside of large cities and major freeway corridors Verizon is the carrier to have.
    04-20-2016 02:19 PM
    I own and use both the Note 4 and the Note 5. The Note 5 is immensely superior in that it has Samsung Pay, a superior screen, superior fingerprint scanner and superior camera to name a few.. I am on Verizon and all Verizon phones are unlocked out of the box. I have also been an AT&T customer for a couple of years before returning to Verizon. If you want phone coverage outside of large cities and major freeway corridors Verizon is the carrier to have.
    Not true. It's funny that i get better service with At&t then i do with Verizon. And i don't live in a huge city either.
    04-20-2016 03:06 PM
    Not true. It's funny that i get better service with At&t then i do with Verizon. And i don't live in a huge city either.
    Well, we will have to agree to disagree
    04-20-2016 03:08 PM
    True. But I must say, I had a g4 on Verizon and now I have a note 5 on AT&T so that might be why also.
    04-20-2016 03:11 PM
    While I believe the Note 4 is still an excellent phone, I would have to recommend the Note 5 at this point. Actually if you are buying new then I would wait for the 6. If you are buying used then go for it. You can get a deal on a Note 5 right now.
    BergerKing likes this.
    04-20-2016 03:38 PM
    Thanks. I am new buying a unlocked phone would you recommend a place I could buy the new Note 5 unlocked that works for AT&T for a good price?
    Again I can't thank you for all your help.
    04-21-2016 07:25 AM
    You should look at the pros and cons of having either device. If you're a power user, the Note 4 is far more friendly but if you want a device that looks good and you don't mind a smaller battery and non-expandable storage, Note 5 is the way to go. It has 1GB more of RAM and it's quick.

BergerKing likes this.
    04-21-2016 08:16 AM
    I'm looking at getting Samsung Galaxy Note 5 N920G well this one get all the updates and will Samsung pay work with it and will it work on AT&T? Thanks
    04-21-2016 01:47 PM
    I just bought the Note 5 turned it on and found out it was locked the person that had it before me was on T-Mobile and didn't pay their bill so now I'm stuck with a phone that's locked is there any way to get it unlocked without me paying their bill? I guess that's what I get for trying to save a little money. Again thanks for all your help
    04-22-2016 07:52 AM
    I just bought the Note 5 turned it on and found out it was locked the person that had it before me was on T-Mobile and didn't pay their bill so now I'm stuck with a phone that's locked is there any way to get it unlocked without me paying their bill? I guess that's what I get for trying to save a little money. Again thanks for all your help
    That sucks, I would return it to that person if you bought it on eBay or Amazon you can defiantly get your money back asap and Swappa as well if they sold as unlocked and it isn't and look like a bad IMEI since the phone is shut down due to non payment. Hope you get your money back. I tend to buy unlocked phones from ExpansysUSA and B&H Photo both are very good and supply warranties oppertunitys. Also the N920 G, I, and C works very well with ATT have had no issues I have the C and I model of the note 5 all bands work. I use android pay so not sure about samsung pay I guess I can look for it and let you know.
    04-22-2016 11:18 AM
    Thanks so much bought it on eBay sent it back. Definitely is Hard to Find Them I guess someone that you can trust. Thanks for all your help one more question how do you get updates since it's an unlocked phone have you already got marshmallow on it yet?
    04-22-2016 11:51 AM