I am unable to restart my Galaxy 5 N--please help

total_lost

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
I think my phone automatically was restarted due to my daughter (she is 4) trying to unlock it too many times with her fingerprint. I believe that it has reverted back to the factory setting however when I try to restart the phone it will not allow me to get further than the verify your account via google setting. When I get to this step it states "This device was reset. To continue, sign in with a Google Account that was previously synced on this device." It gives me a place to enter my e-mail and then to enter my password which are both correct however I cannot move forward the steps are just repeated no matter what I enter. I am getting messages from google indicating that the Galaxy phone has access the account but the actual phone is not registering that access. Any help is MUCH appreciated as I have no working phone at the moment.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. I think in this case, Android device manager might be helpful. You can log into a pc, and you can have the option to lock and reset the password.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech