I'm feeling it coming soon. So I figured I would start a Thread about our experiences. Let's all hope it's a stable version. Thanks to all

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-21-2016 02:57 PM
    I'm feeling it coming soon. So I figured I would start a Thread about our experiences. Let's all hope it's a stable version. Thanks to all

Yes that's exactly why I don't care when I get it. I just want a stable release. The same people that constantly complain that it hasn't been released yet will be the first people to complain it ruined their phone.

Posted Via The AT&T Note 5
    04-21-2016 07:37 PM
    Yes that's exactly why I don't care when I get it. I just want a stable release. The same people that constantly complain that it hasn't been released yet will be the first people to complain it ruined their phone.

I agree with you. However it is absurd that the updates take as long as they do to be released by the carriers. The new model will be out before long. They really need to stop bloating them out and release them more timely.
    Not Quite Right likes this.
    04-22-2016 12:19 PM

We all want stable releases but why can't they get their ax together.. They've had this a long time.
    04-22-2016 06:08 PM
    The update will eventually come it's not like AT&T is not going to release it. Whether you got the update 3 months ago or get it in the next 2 weeks does it really matter? You will still have 6.0.1. The Note 5 is still one of the best Android phones you can buy and it runs great on 5.1.1.

My point is calling AT&T or complaining in the comments and forums won't make them release it any faster.

blane3298 likes this.
    04-22-2016 07:34 PM
    I agree with you. However it is absurd that the updates take as long as they do to be released by the carriers. The new model will be out before long. They really need to stop bloating them out and release them more timely.
    This why the carriers need to get out of the phone game period! There should be nothing but unlocked phones, that can be purchased wherever you please.
    04-23-2016 09:35 AM
    AT&T...send me the beta. I don't care if it ruins the phone as long as I can roll back to a stable version of Android.
    04-23-2016 09:56 AM

Really? So are you going to actually right down screen names and check? Cause it seems your just lumping everyone into an Internet collective. Yes, people are going to complain about it not arriving fast enough. And yes, people are going to complain about bugs afterwards. But it most likely not going to be the same people doing both.
    04-23-2016 02:02 PM
    Really? So are you going to actually right down screen names and check? Cause it seems your just lumping everyone into an Internet collective. Yes, people are going to complain about it not arriving fast enough. And yes, people are going to complain about bugs afterwards. But it most likely not going to be the same people doing both.
    Yeah that's exactly what I'm going to do SMH. There are a lot more important things in life then a software update that's why I don't care when it's released

04-23-2016 05:30 PM
    Yeah that's exactly what I'm going to do SMH. There are a lot more important things in life then a software update that's why I don't care when it's released

You seem to care enough to tell people how much you don't care anytime one of these threads come up...

04-23-2016 06:14 PM
    People let's be nice now lol sure I would like the update, and can I wait yes I can. But I will say AT&T should release the update so we have more to talk about. Good or bad.

04-23-2016 09:43 PM
    You seem to care enough to tell people how much you don't care anytime one of these threads come up...

I post to these threads because I see no point to complain on an AC article comment section or these threads on why AT&T hasn't released MM. Will it make AT&T release it any faster? Will calling AT&T to complain make them release it any faster? No! If your not happy with the speed at which AT&T releases it's updates then move to another carrier.

I'm extremely happy with the performance of my Note on 5.1.1. So once again whenever MM comes my way is fine with me.

jimd1050 likes this.
    04-23-2016 11:02 PM
    I post to these threads because I see no point to complain on an AC article comment section or these threads on why AT&T hasn't released MM. Will it make AT&T release it any faster? Will calling AT&T to complain make them release it any faster? No! If your not happy with the speed at which AT&T releases it's updates then move to another carrier.

I'm extremely happy with the performance of my Note on 5.1.1. So once again whenever MM comes my way is fine with me.

In that case, why do people complain about who their favorites sport team drafted or signed? Its not going to change anything.

It's because people like to vent when something is bothering them, and in fact it's healthy to vent.

And it does indeed make a difference. You think Samsung added back the SD card slot in the S7 for the hell of it? No, it's because people complained, on message boards like this too. If seeing these posts bother you so much, just skip it, you can tell by the title what the discussion is going to be about.
    Not Quite Right and JJ Jones like this.
    04-24-2016 02:28 AM
    I say just bring it on AT&T.!

04-24-2016 10:14 PM
    I say just bring it on AT&T.!

Yup, my banking app was just updated to allow for finger print log in, only if your on android 6.0.
    04-25-2016 03:38 AM
    I'm more focused on the Note 6 and Android N at this point. Yearly upgrade. My Note 5 has been awesome but looking ahead could actually care less about MM now.
    jimd1050 likes this.
    04-25-2016 08:27 PM