Note 5 is charging but is not detected in devices and drives.

nickking92

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
When connected there is message: Attention:(The connected device is unable to acces data on this device.Reconnect the usb and try again.)
Note 5 is detected and charging i tried reinstalling driver,restarting pc, restarting phone,.Usb debugging is on and there is usb for file transfer in notifications and tranfering media files is checked. i switched usb cable there is no difference. Any solution for this? Thanks for help :)

i found solution on youtube thanks guys anyway this is it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5V-ZpiEo5A

Last edited:

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't think you need USB debugging turned on. You've tried lots of options that should have helped make the connection. I assume that "transferring media files" = MTP. Perhaps others will be able to provide more advice or ideas.

thepsychorabbit

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
When connected there is message: Attention:(The connected device is unable to acces data on this device.Reconnect the usb and try again.)
Note 5 is detected and charging i tried reinstalling driver,restarting pc, restarting phone,.Usb debugging is on and there is usb for file transfer in notifications and tranfering media files is checked. i switched usb cable there is no difference. Any solution for this? Thanks for help :)

If you haven't downloaded the usb files for your computer please do so. If you have then when you plug in your phone select to transfer media files on your phone it should then pop up in your file explorer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463