Yesterday morning, after I did the Marshmellow update, my Verizon note 5 keep getting a error message "Unfortunately, gallery has stopped" and force closed. Does anyone experience this problem?
    Right now, I can only see my pictures through camera or other application. This is not good. I can't get to my album. Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-04-2016 04:09 AM
    Yesterday morning, after I did the Marshmellow update, my Verizon note 5 keep getting a error message "Unfortunately, gallery has stopped" and force closed. Does anyone experience this problem?
    Right now, I can only see my pictures through camera or other application. This is not good. I can't get to my album. Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Try clearing data in applications/Gallery and hit storage from gallery and there clear data.
    05-04-2016 04:36 AM
    So, here's a little more to the story as I, like the original poster, am having the same issue.

I've completed the wipe of cache and data via the Gallery app, and the gallery will open up afterward---- HOWEVER, if I switch the viewing type to "Albums" instead of events, etc., the app will instantly force close. Then will not open again unless I wipe the cache and data again. So it appears to be something related to the albums.

Sooooo... any other suggestions?
    05-31-2016 02:40 PM