I think the spring broke in the spen itself, now its stuck in my phone.. should i go through samsung or go through T-Mobile with my phone insurance?

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-01-2016 09:49 AM
    Hi

If you haven't dropped it or caused the damage yourself....send it to samsung, they will repair at no charge, if its a defect of the pen or phone. If a charge is necessary (which I doubt) they will let you now first; you can elect at that time to pay it or they send it back to you at no cost. I'll bet they'll cover it, no problem.

Chris
    06-01-2016 10:12 AM
    I think the spring broke in the spen itself, now its stuck in my phone.. should i go through samsung or go through T-Mobile with my phone insurance?

Posted via the Android Central App
    My Spen broke and the spring came out, I first called Verizon and they told me to contact Samsung, the insurance I pay monthly for the Note5 does not cover this type of accidents.

I am still covered under the one year Samsung warranty. I just mailed my broken Spen to them, that was an ordeal. Let's see if they replace it free of charge.

I did not have to send the phone, in your case you might have to send in your phone to Samsung, if I were you I would call my carrier first. I could not be without a phone not even for a few days. Good luck
    Please let us know if you get results.
    06-01-2016 10:38 AM