Slickwraps orders: how long does it take to get tracking info?

AxiosENT

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
for those who have order from slickwraps how long does it take to get tracking info or some kind of confirmation that the order has been confirmed and or shipped out?

i placed an order on friday and it still shows processing and i checked my bank acct and the charge already cleared so just wondering on a time table on my order. their chat support seems to be down as well.

AxiosENT

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
nothing yet. i tried reaching out on twitter and no response yet. another guy replied back and mentioned he had the same issue on his order and still waiting.

Roguefoxx

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
Hmm, now I don't want to risk ordering. I was looking at ordering from them this weekend, but maybe I'll find another option.

Usman Sarwar2

Dec 25, 2016
Visit site
Please dont order with these guys, i placed the order on the 7th of Dec and as of today (25 Dec 16) order shows under processing. Amount deducted on the same day, tried contacting them multiple times and no response

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Please dont order with these guys, i placed the order on the 7th of Dec and as of today (25 Dec 16) order shows under processing. Amount deducted on the same day, tried contacting them multiple times and no response

Seeing how he posted on 6/6/16 I am hoping he got it by now. Kind of wish they would return to let people know.. LoL

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz