Hello everyone,

I have decided to upgrade the my note 5 for several reasons:

Rarely ever use stylus and with my short nails I spend minutes trying to take it out. Using case makes it even worse.
    Water proof feature on S7 range is a must as I like to jog outdoor and swim (it rains a lot here). Plus camera seems to be a tad better in video recording.

My main question is which phone should I go for: S7 or S7 Edge? Better battery is great but thats about it, making bigger screen. It is quite a bit pricier.
    Any advice is welcomed.
    06-14-2016 04:43 AM
    Hello everyone,

I have decided to upgrade the my note 5 for several reasons:

Rarely ever use stylus and with my short nails I spend minutes trying to take it out. Using case makes it even worse.
    Water proof feature on S7 range is a must as I like to jog outdoor and swim (it rains a lot here). Plus camera seems to be a tad better in video recording.

My main question is which phone should I go for: S7 or S7 Edge? Better battery is great but thats about it, making bigger screen. It is quite a bit pricier.
    Any advice is welcomed.
    Personally I find the edge to be a pain in the butt. Constantly hitting the edge and having to disabled it anyway. Cases not fitting well, glass screen protectors null. For what the edge gives you, it's simple to access manually for the pain it is.
    06-14-2016 05:15 AM
    Yeah I think so, know the pain with screen protectors.
    06-14-2016 07:51 AM
    I have a note 5 and an s7 edge. I use the note 5 more often due to the s7 edge screen being annoying.
    I find my note 5 to have 10% less battery by bedtime then my s7 edge. So to me the s7 edge battery isn't much better then note 5.
    06-14-2016 08:48 PM