So my note 5 broke again the screen has a tiny crack thats barely visible and has affected the internal of the phones. So I ordered a replacement on asurion and its backordered 64GB id back ordered. They said 10 to 14 business days. Does anyone have had the same experience I'm going through right now. 10 to 14 is ridiculous
    06-14-2016 08:25 PM
    So my note 5 broke again the screen has a tiny crack thats barely visible and has affected the internal of the phones. So I ordered a replacement on asurion and its backordered 64GB id back ordered. They said 10 to 14 business days. Does anyone have had the same experience I'm going through right now. 10 to 14 is ridiculous
    "Broke again" implies that this is not the first time you have broken that phone?

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...
    06-15-2016 08:14 PM
    Yes 2nd time im replacing this phone. The best note out and it's as if this phone is cursed.
    06-17-2016 09:11 AM
    I had a customer just yesterday with this exact same issue, was told up to 14 day backorder to get his Note 5 replacement from Assurion. Felt awful for the guy, it's his business phone.

Some of the alternate solutions I've been utilizing:
    If the line is upgrade eligible, maybe do an upgrade instead. If you have multiple lines on your account, one of those other lines may be upgrade eligible. Even tablet or hotspot lines can be used for this. Of course, a 2 yr contract of some type will apply.
    Phone swaps are possible when an insurance claim is pending. Maybe activate a spare phone to use while waiting for the Assurion replacement to arrive. If you don't have a spare phone, maybe a friend does. Or buy a used phone to use as a spare. If used is not an option, Sprint does sell the LG Tribute for $120 full retail price. It's a lot to spend on a phone that you'll use for 1-2 weeks, but it's a new working phone in your hands right away.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-18-2016 03:24 PM
    Appreciate the advise luckily i have a note 4 im using but marshmallow isn't for this phone. The lagging while typing and doing normal every things have made this phone so bad. It was great on lollipop 5.1.1 but ill be patient and wait for my replacement
    06-19-2016 07:01 PM