Wireless Fast Charging does not work when battery is 15% or below

merelogic

Jun 15, 2016
Visit site
When my note 5 battery is greater than 15% and I place it on Samsung fast wireless charger it charges just fine. But if the battery is 15% or below and I try to charge it wirelessly it keeps waking up every few seconds with the low battery notification and ends up draining the battery rather than charging it.

I have had this problem since the beginning. Even after the latest software updates this problem seems to persist. Any ideas? Thanks.

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Weird indeed. Try wiping the cache partition in recovery, just a hunch. If that doesn't help, then I think this question needs to be answered by a Samsung Support person. I have the note 5 and the wireless charger....going to see if it happens to me too.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
You may wish try to charge when below 15% on a different brand of fast charger. I have heard far more problems with the Samsung branded fast charging puck than I have with the phone's charging system itself. Just a thought.

Rmbrown1964

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I also use the Samsung wireless charger. (the one that keeps the phone upright). I will try that as well. I have had some problems tho, after being on the wireless charger from say 10pm to 7 am when I woke up it was only at 70%.

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21