Good Morning Folks, my only issue so far I see with Marshmallow update is when I'm in the messaging app, I constantly have to zoom in making the font a tad bigger. When I initially open a message the font is tiny, I'll pinch to zoom to make the font bigger, I'll then compose a reply and once reply is sent the font goes back to tiny. Now I've attempted thru the messaging app to adjust font but that doesn't work. I then even went into the display options under settings and does change system font all around as far as size but messaging app keeps defaulting back to tiny. Anyone else experiencing this issue?!?
    06-25-2016 07:37 AM
    Good Morning Folks, my only issue so far I see with Marshmallow update is when I'm in the messaging app, I constantly have to zoom in making the font a tad bigger. When I initially open a message the font is tiny, I'll pinch to zoom to make the font bigger, I'll then compose a reply and once reply is sent the font goes back to tiny. Now I've attempted thru the messaging app to adjust font but that doesn't work. I then even went into the display options under settings and does change system font all around as far as size but messaging app keeps defaulting back to tiny. Anyone else experiencing this issue?!?

On my Verizon Note 5 the size of the text font on the page listing the conversations (opening page) is not adjustable. Within an actual text the font size is adjustable in one of two ways. 1) From the opening page select More>Font Size>Use phone font size to ON. 2) From the opening page select More>Font Size>Use phone font size to OFF>Set the Font Size slider control.
    06-25-2016 11:52 PM
    Try a third party messaging app. You'll be able to change a lot more than just font size. I use Chomp.
    06-26-2016 05:29 AM
    Textra.
    Love it.
    06-26-2016 08:09 PM
    Yes, happening to me! Not a big deal, but glad to know it wasn't a setting I was missing. I'm not interested in a third party texting app- I have the Gear 2 and wouldn't be able to reply. I just bumped my main font size up, now I don;t have to wear my glasses all the time
    06-27-2016 10:36 AM