Amazon App Store won't install...

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
I know most people dislike having the Amazon App installed on their phone, but i have a few paid apps that i received free through Amazon that can only be used if the Amazon App is installed. Mainly being the $10 Tune In Radio Pro app. I tried installing the Amazon App after doing a refresh on my phone and it won't install. Unknown sources is checked so that's not the problem. Anyone have recommendations?

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Did you download the Amazon app through Play?

Edit: After poking around a little, I think you need the Amazon Underground app.

alphabets

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
Did you download the Amazon app through Play?

Edit: After poking around a little, I think you need the Amazon Underground app.

Just figured out out.... User error. I have package disabler installed and forgot i had the Amazon App disabled. So, i guess trying to download underground and reinstalling it causes the error i was getting.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Just figured out out.... User error. I have package disabler installed and forgot i had the Amazon App disabled. So, i guess trying to download underground and reinstalling it causes the error i was getting.

Oops...lol

Thanks for posting the solution though.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
And in order for the Amazon apps to install you must have the Audible App active and up to date.