Battery is taking long to charge

sarahschweer

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
I have the galaxy note 5 and i got it like 4 months ago so its not old. About a week ago, everytime i plug in my phone it says "device charging slow". My phone was at 9% and i plugged it in and left it alone for an hour and it only went up to 10%. I am using the original cable that came with my phone. My brightness isnt high. Im not on wifi or Bluetooth. I have no idea what the problem is. Can someone help me?

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
If you have the original charger that came with the phone, try that with the original cable. The original charger should put out more charge when combined with the original cable. You could also try to enable the "Fast cable charging" option in Settings\Battery and see if that helps.

JJ Jones

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Use the original charger but not the original cable. Those things are junk. Swap it out with one you know is good and fast charging should return.
I've been using the cable from my old G2 without fail.

From my Platinum Gold Note 5

Stalonage

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I have the galaxy note 5 and i got it like 4 months ago so its not old. About a week ago, everytime i plug in my phone it says "device charging slow". My phone was at 9% and i plugged it in and left it alone for an hour and it only went up to 10%. I am using the original cable that came with my phone. My brightness isnt high. Im not on wifi or Bluetooth. I have no idea what the problem is. Can someone help me?

If you're not using the original power brick then it's most likely going to charge very slow. Use the original one because it has fast charging tech.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey