factory reset questions

PinkLipstick

Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
After the MM update last week my phone was very sluggish and taking a long time to charge, download apps, and switch between screens so I did a factory reset last night. I noticed that all of my themes were gone so, Is there anyway to recover the themes that I have downloaded from the Theme Store? Also, should my S Note memos automatically restore or do I need to take an extra step to restore them manually? I used Smart Switch to transfer my files from an SD card but all of my music did not transfer over even though it said 100%. Its really not a big deal because I can always transfer directly from my computer, I just wanted to know if anyone else ever had this issue. Last, I remember seeing a couple months ago about Samsung's new music player app, did this automatically update with the switch to MM or does it need to be downloaded?

Appreciate the help guys!

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi there, you should be able to restore the themes (or at least see which ones you've purchased) from the Theme Store once you sign in with your Samsung Account.
As for the notes, it depends on whether you were syncing them to Samsung's Cloud or Evernote or not. If you did back up to Samsung, they should automatically sync back, but if you can't find them, just hit the SYNC button and they should start downloading.
About the Music Player, this is always included with the OS, so if your update included that updated version or not, depends on your model and/or carrier. The Music Player is not a separate download and can only be updated with an OS update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar