What is good lock and where do you get it?

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-04-2016 12:51 PM
    Hello there.

Good Lock is a system-wide UI overhaul that not only changes the lock-screen, but also the status bar, recent apps screen and quick-settings toggles to mimic something closer to stock Android. You'll find it on the Galaxy Apps store, but if it's not available in your country, APKMirror has it up, but I generally wouldn't recommend it unless you really wanna try.

A friend of mine has a Galaxy S7 and has installed Good Lock on his phone. He shared a couple of screenshots.

07-04-2016 01:01 PM
    How do you change it to Black?
    07-06-2016 06:43 AM
    How do you change it to Black?
    "Once installed from your home screen, swipe down twice go to the settings of Good Lock (its the widget with the circle around it). Go to Routines, then Default. Set your clock, then set your background color. Swipe all the way to the left for the dark themes. Then press and hold on the octagon and move the darker color to the far left. Click next, then finish, then you are done."

bassplayrguy likes this.
    07-06-2016 10:37 AM
    There are a few settings I wish they changed however.
    1. Make it more customizable when it comes to colors.

2. Ability to turn off displaying the cover art on the lock screen when playing music.

3. And there is an icon on the lower left hand side of the lock screen which, if held, bypasses your passcode and enters the device. (Circled in picture)

S6 Active going strong.
    Attached Thumbnails GoodLock?-628.jpg  
    07-11-2016 12:07 PM
    bottom left.

S6 Active going strong.
    Attached Thumbnails GoodLock?-629.jpg  
    07-11-2016 12:09 PM