Note 5 lag?

Ronan1287

May 16, 2015
Visit site
I having been using the S5 for quite awhile on T-Mobile now and I am considering picking up the Note 5. A few things concern me though... I've heard people complain that this phone has a lot of lag. And whenever I try it out at the store, I can sometimes see that. Every particular Note 5 I pick up takes extremely long to load videos and content. I don't know if this is just because it's a demo phone and a load of crap has been loaded in there, or if that's just how it is or what. I'm also a bit worried about the battery being that this phone's battery cannot be removed. I'm used to the S5 and being able to swap out my battery whenever it dies. That and this phone as far as I know is not water resistant at all.

Any complaints in these departments? I was considering the S6 Edge Plus originally which was actually 200 dollars cheaper but T-Mobile has discontinued it recently. unfortunately. That being said I love the screen on the Note 5. It's beautiful. I just want to know it's gonna be worth spending the 700 dollars for it.

theonecid

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Trust me, if you still use the S5, there's no way you'll find that the Note 5 lags after using that.
Also, why don't you wait a bit for the Note 7 coming out next month?

Ronan1287

May 16, 2015
Visit site
Well, I don't really feel like paying 800-900 dollars for a phone. And I'm sure the Note 7 when it comes out will be close to that.

Roguefoxx

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I can honestly say that the Note 5 is the first phone that gives me no desire to upgrade when the next best comes out. Upgraded to it from the GS5 about 9 months ago. No lag, very stable, beautiful screen, running Marshmallow, and feels like a very premium phone in the hand.

taher ahmed

May 31, 2016
Visit site
@ronan1287 i have been using a note 5 for 4 months now, i am glad to tell you that note5 never lagged and it never will!
And i suggest you to buy a 64gb variant coz 32gb variant gives just 25gb of user available memory!

Posted via the Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I see the very rare hiccup. Mainly when starting Star Wars Heroes, but it is very minimal and only happened a few times since November. I wouldn't worry about it.