This started happening again last evening on my Verizon Note 5. The patch from months back fixed it for me but now it's returned and I've had to re-seat the SIM card twice. Always in a case so it's near impossible for the tray to even move.

Any other Verizon users getting the error again?

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-11-2016 10:36 AM
    This started happening again last evening on my Verizon Note 5. The patch from months back fixed it for me but now it's returned and I've had to re-seat the SIM card twice. Always in a case so it's near impossible for the tray to even move.

Any other Verizon users getting the error again?

Posted via the Android Central App
    This happened with my Nextbit Robin. I solved it by putting a piece of thin tape on the back of the sim to add some extra pressure down on the contacts and get the wiggle room out of the slot. It could be a loose slot and not actually the sim tray.

If you do decide to try that, go REALLY slow. Like, super duper slow. If anything catches, take it out. You don't want tape to cover the contacts or sticky stuff to be melting around your electronics. You could also try a new sim to see if maybe yours has worn down and maybe doesn't fit as snug.
    07-11-2016 10:47 AM