What is this pink blue bleeding on my Samsung Note 5 out of no where at the corner on top?

A

AC Question

what is this pink blue bleeding on my samsung note 5 out of no where at the corner on top?

do i need to replace the whole screen? because the touch is working fine.even the pixels in that area aren't damaged it looks like as if color is spilled like and overlay

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Can you show us a picture? You'll probably have to take a picture of the screen using another device, and post that picture. http://forums.androidcentral.com/am...ide-how-post-screenshots-android-central.html

Chances are that it's a faulty screen, which will have to be replaced. If there is no sign of damage (either trauma or water exposure), and if it's still under warranty, then contact Samsung for warranty repair.

tmccormick87

Jul 17, 2014
Visit site
Re: what is this pink blue bleeding on my samsung note 5 out of no where at the corner on top?

I had pink bleeding across the top of my Note 5 shortly after I got it, and the area continued to grow. I called Samsung, as it was definitely under warranty, but well past AT&T's replace date. They emailed me a prepaid label to mail them my phone, and replaced the screen. Took about a week overall, but it's perfect again now. The worst part was having to use an old HTC smartphone, that was way out of date, lol. AT&T said they give loaners out, but only from a corporate store, my local store is not considered corporate, and the nearest one was not worth the drive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze