Dear All,

I purchased Note 5 during Feb -16 and everything was smooth till June - 16. Suddenly screen started blinking and without charger plugged in screen was showing as if my handset as charging. Within a day the charging through wire cable stopped. Though the whole issue happened just a day before an important meeting with full of data in my handset, as per the authorized service personnel's advise i factory reset the phone expecting issue to get solved. But it was not. Again on escalating the issue, they claimed replaced charge board and display under warranty. Now my handset lost the butter smooth flow between apps and screens. In easy mode, the whole panel is divided in three colours. With much expectation only i bought this set to assist me in day to day office affairs. I really dont know what to do!

Regards,

Ragesh TV
    [email removed by mod]
    07-25-2016 05:02 AM
    Oh goodness, this sounds like the exact situation that mine is under right now and it has me freaked out. The charging port on my Note 5 stopped working during the middle of my vacation. I was 250 miles from home and had no phone. I managed to use the hotel Wi-Fi to chat with Samsung just long enough for them to get a ticket completed. I sent the phone off to them to have the port replaced. So far, it's been a week and the repair ticket shows they replaced the LCD, which was working fine. Now I'm even more worried after hearing your story.

What I would do if/when this happens to me is to call the service center directly and let them know that the repair doesn't seem to be working correctly and it needs to be rechecked. Insist that they send an overnight label to return it and put it at the front of the queue to be done. I definitely would not accept a "half" done repair.

I really hope I don't end up in the same boat, but I have a bad feeling that this isn't going to go well for me either. - Good Luck!
    07-25-2016 11:31 AM