I know Verizon devices these days tend to come unlocked out of the box, including the Note 5.

So will I get LTE? I live in Ohio

and will there be issues with MMS?
    07-30-2016 01:45 PM
    It doesn't support all the bands that att needs... So you might get LTE but you might not, depending on what lte bands att has in the area.
    It doesn't support all the bands that att needs... So you might get LTE but you might not, depending on what lte bands att has in the area.
    srkmagnus likes this.
    07-30-2016 02:27 PM
    MMS is almost always an issue of you use a Verizon phone on a GSM network. I know some have gotten it to work but I never have. I think you can get a Verizon kit from Straight Talk though, if you are not on contract with someone else already.
    07-30-2016 02:36 PM
    MMS is almost always an issue of you use a Verizon phone on a GSM network. I know some have gotten it to work but I never have. I think you can get a Verizon kit from Straight Talk though, if you are not on contract with someone else already.
    The problems getting LTE and MMS on an at&t "compatible" Verizon phone are indeed real. I experienced both when I switched my "compatible" Note 4 from Verizon to at&t. The problems could not be corrected with multiple visits to at&t and calls to tech. support, and tweaking my settings. The problems eventually drove me crazy enough to replace the phone with an at&t branded phone, and despite the cost, I am much happier with both the carrier and the phone.
    mary beth hale and aximtreo like this.
    07-31-2016 01:07 PM
    From my experience you will get mms and sms along with lte however your reception won't be as well as it could be on an actual branded phone. I'm using Verizon on tmobile and on my old phone I use to get full bars in my basement room and my gear s also has full bars but my Verizon phone is roughly 2/5 signal strength. I do get full bars outside of my home but I have also seen myself drop to h+ and 3g
    08-02-2016 10:57 AM