Do any of you guys get cases from Best Buy occasionally. I'm waiting on a case from Amazon to deliver tomorrow and today I got a clear gel type case at Best Buy for $8.
    08-26-2016 11:16 AM
    Do any of you guys get cases from Best Buy occasionally. I'm waiting on a case from Amazon to deliver tomorrow and today I got a clear gel type case at Best Buy for $8.
    I have only every purchased an OtterBox from BestBuy, anything else I get is typically ebay
    08-26-2016 10:23 PM
    Best Buy and Amazon are a great choice for research and looking for initial reviews. I do that because I always buy branded cases. After that, I am going for Youtube and forum reviews and then decide to buy a product. I usualy buy products directly from the producer's website. I do that because if not satisfied the producers will have the right customer support and cooperate with them directly. But that's my methodology. Sounds a little complicated. I always enjoy communicating with the brands directly and I am most satisfied with: Otterbox, I-blades and Spiegen
    03-17-2017 06:36 AM
    The Best Buy stores around where I live seem to only be interested in carrying cases and accessories for iPhone (insert whatever model number here). Even the Best Buy that has a Samsung counter in it is pretty poorly stocked on anything for their phones.
    jlost likes this.
    03-20-2017 02:14 PM