SquareTrade warranty help

ninnjinn

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I purchased the SquareTrade warranty when I purchased my Note5....

My charging port somehow broke and I went to file a claim online. They have no Note5 replacements in stock, and no repair facilities within 40 miles of my 47553 zip code.... So I opened up an online chat session with them and the person that I was chatting to was pretty much worthless... I was told to do a "yelp" search, and offered to do one for me, I said sure, thank you. about 2mins later she listed 4 different repair centers for me but said they were NOT square trade authorized repair facilities. When I asked her a second time about how to find a square trade repair facility. Again I was told to file a claim and it would tell me where to take it. I then explained that there were none within 40miles of me and there was no option to search further than 40 miles......... Then she said to search yelp, thats when I disconnected from her.....

I am willing to travel to get my phone fixed, I do a lot of driving for my job so I can't very well have a wireless charger going while driving....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
This probably isn't going to be the answer your searching for but your what a week max out of warranty guessing you got it on launch day last year? Contact samsung service center. You could get lucky and get a free repair, only downside is you'll be without your phone for 7 to 10 days.

rgriffin25

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
By//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160828wfakckm/50az r49696b597 78684320d67d25fa7241.jpgb ui[/IMGsr] Jul bthqxzq za,
[QUOTE="ninnjinn, post: 5371949, member: 2391234"]I purchased the SquareTrade warranty when I purchased my Note5....

My charging port somehow broke and I went to file a claim online. They have no Note5 replacements in stock, and no repair facilities within 40 miles of my 47553 zip code.... So I opened up an online chat session with them and the person that I was chatting to was pretty much worthless... I was told to do a "yelp" search, and offered to do one for me, I said sure, thank you. about 2mins later she listed 4 different repair centers for me but said they were NOT square trade authorized repair facilities. When I asked her a second time about how to find a square trade repair facility. Again I was told to file a claim and it would tell me where to take it. I then explained that there were none within 40miles of me and there was no option to search further than 40 miles......... Then she said to search yelp, thats when I disconnected from her.....

I am willing to travel to get my phone fixed, I do a lot of driving for my job so I can't very well have a wireless charger going while driving....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]
Cf opsj

ninnjinn

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
This probably isn't going to be the answer your searching for but your what a week max out of warranty guessing you got it on launch day last year? Contact samsung service center. You could get lucky and get a free repair, only downside is you'll be without your phone for 7 to 10 days.

???? How long is the samsung warranty? I have had it for 9 months....