My S-Pen came apart sometime last night. The top half was,missing while rear of pen was still in phone. Found top and spring. Used top to get rest of pen out and super glued it all back together. Just glad I,was,home when this happened. Will pick up a spare for "Just in case"
    09-01-2016 05:21 PM
    Amazon has then for fairly cheap

09-01-2016 07:37 PM
    Make sure you buy one from samsung on amazon. The others are fake. Should be around $25 from samsung thru amazon.
    09-01-2016 08:18 PM
    My S-Pen came apart sometime last night. The top half was,missing while rear of pen was still in phone. Found top and spring. Used top to get rest of pen out and super glued it all back together. Just glad I,was,home when this happened. Will pick up a spare for "Just in case"
    Is your phone under warranty still? If so, Samsung will trade out your spen.
    09-01-2016 08:20 PM
    I have 2 of them and they work perfectly. When I broke mine, none of the T-Mobile stores had them, and the staff couldn't figure out how to order one.

If it helps you sleep, for Bob's sake get the stock ones, you can't go wrong
    09-01-2016 08:42 PM
    Glued back together and working fine. Extra s-pen in the works. Sifting through the offerings. I've had my note for about a year now. Would rather just buy one at decent price ,rather thandeal with Samsung. They,seem to have their hands full right now.
    09-01-2016 08:56 PM
    Glued back together and working fine. Extra s-pen in the works. Sifting through the offerings. I've had my note for about a year now. Would rather just buy one at decent price ,rather thandeal with Samsung. They,seem to have their hands full right now.
    Well Samsung USA isn't handling the issues right now and that is what Samsung Plus is for. It takes like 5 minutes to arrange.
    09-01-2016 08:58 PM
    I've opted for 2 part pen style (Bamboo) with a clip for my jacket pocket. Apparently metal, sturdy, thicker and with greater heft.

I just leave the delicate Samsung S pen in its receptacle where it belongs.

These things range wildly in price. Got a couple at Best Buy for $15 per. But I see them advertised for up to $60 on Amazon. With the exception of an eraser don't know the justification for the higher prices. Just confirm compatibility with the Note 5.
    09-02-2016 12:00 AM
    Make sure you buy one from samsung on amazon. The others are fake. Should be around $25 from samsung thru amazon.
    This. Be careful with those $9.99 S-Pens. This ones pictured above say S-Pen replacement. The one I bought on Amazon was about $23 and came with extra pen tips.
    09-04-2016 02:20 AM