S-Pen Adventures

cogic740

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
My S-Pen came apart sometime last night. The top half was,missing while rear of pen was still in phone. Found top and spring. Used top to get rest of pen out and super glued it all back together. Just glad I,was,home when this happened. Will pick up a spare for "Just in case"

JohnnytheK

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Amazon has then for fairly cheap

9bb0768fbc0c3246197bfaca0c3d05fb.jpg

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
My S-Pen came apart sometime last night. The top half was,missing while rear of pen was still in phone. Found top and spring. Used top to get rest of pen out and super glued it all back together. Just glad I,was,home when this happened. Will pick up a spare for "Just in case"
Is your phone under warranty still? If so, Samsung will trade out your spen.

JohnnytheK

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I have 2 of them and they work perfectly. When I broke mine, none of the T-Mobile stores had them, and the staff couldn't figure out how to order one.

If it helps you sleep, for Bob's sake get the stock ones, you can't go wrong

cogic740

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
Glued back together and working fine. Extra s-pen in the works. Sifting through the offerings. I've had my note for about a year now. Would rather just buy one at decent price ,rather thandeal with Samsung. They,seem to have their hands full right now.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Glued back together and working fine. Extra s-pen in the works. Sifting through the offerings. I've had my note for about a year now. Would rather just buy one at decent price ,rather thandeal with Samsung. They,seem to have their hands full right now.
Well Samsung USA isn't handling the issues right now and that is what Samsung Plus is for. It takes like 5 minutes to arrange.

Doug Moffat

Aug 21, 2016
Visit site
I've opted for 2 part pen style (Bamboo) with a clip for my jacket pocket. Apparently metal, sturdy, thicker and with greater heft.

I just leave the delicate Samsung S pen in its receptacle where it belongs.

These things range wildly in price. Got a couple at Best Buy for $15 per. But I see them advertised for up to $60 on Amazon. With the exception of an eraser don't know the justification for the higher prices. Just confirm compatibility with the Note 5.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Make sure you buy one from samsung on amazon. The others are fake. Should be around $25 from samsung thru amazon.

This. Be careful with those $9.99 S-Pens. This ones pictured above say S-Pen replacement. The one I bought on Amazon was about $23 and came with extra pen tips.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckm