S6 to Note 5?

Hassan272

May 24, 2015
Visit site
Hey all,
I've got a 9 month-old Galaxy S6 and I'm looking to upgrade soon; The 5.1" and 2550 mAh battery just really don't cut it for me anymore. I originally considered the Note 7 and S7 edge, but I'm more on the fence about picking up a Note 5. Are the two phones really that similar, and is the upgrade worth the money? If anyone here has a Note 5 and came from an S6, I'd like to hear your thoughts. Thanks in advance!

Posted via the Android Central App

Scott Currence

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Just came from a 64gb s6 to a 64gb note 5 and couldn't be happier. I was set on a note 7 but couldn't accept the edge and the price. I bought a mint note 5 from ebay for $350. My s6 was great but I wanted the note taking capabilities. After realizing the features I liked with the note 7 also came with the note 5 and I saved $500. Screen off memo, action memo, and with the install of the note 7 smart select apk, I can even do gif animations too! I used a otg cable when I needed to save big files to my flash drive but never needed to much with the 64gb. Add in samsung pay and fast wireless charging and it was perfect for me.

Hassan272

May 24, 2015
Visit site
I guess it might be worth it after all, but what about the similarities and daily use? I'm almost completely bored with my S6 and don't want to cash in on something that feels nearly the same to use. All opinions appreciated!

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair