Hello guys,
    I just got my N920c and everything seems perfect with it, except one little annoying thing. The input text of the Viber application is way too small, even though I change the font size in setting to medium it looks small compared to the already sent as a message. If I do increase thru the settings to huge it gets to the decent size though everything else like, call log, settings has a giant font. It is annoying on my end that on such a big screen I can barely see what I am typing in. Note that the input text size for other applications is completely fine whatsup, text messages etc. I attached the screenhoot so you have the ideea.
    Curious if anyone else experiencing the same thing or that's just me. Any input will be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE: Below is the link for the screenshot
    Www.postimg.org/image/kw8lwrqcd/
    09-21-2016 02:47 PM
    Guess I posted in the wrong section, seems no one here with note 5 who can help
    09-22-2016 10:28 AM
    But this is a problem either between keyboard and application not OS or hw model related.

Have you tried to use as a test another keyboard, not Samsung? Try SwiftKey and if the problem persist, then I think you should report the issue to developer in order it is ammended.

Over the weekend I will install Viber and make a more deep test.

Hope this helps.meanwhile
    09-23-2016 03:58 AM
    But this is a problem either between keyboard and application not OS or hw model related.

Have you tried to use as a test another keyboard, not Samsung? Try SwiftKey and if the problem persist, then I think you should report the issue to developer in order it is ammended.

Over the weekend I will install Viber and make a more deep test.

Hope this helps.meanwhile
    Thanks for your input buddy. I tried the swift keyboard as workaround but unfortunately the issue is still there (( Will be waiting for the confirmation on your end. Thanks again
    09-23-2016 04:47 AM