alarm signal shows up beside my clock even though i haven't set any alarms !!!

mohamed dorra

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
hey guys .. i just bought a new note 5 and all of a sudden i find this alarm clock signal appearing beside the time in the upper screen .. and the problem is i haven't even set any alarms since i got it ( which is 48 hours ago :D )

i had the same problem in my xperia z2 b4 i bought the note 5 .... so can anyone help me with that ?

ps : i checked the alarms and there is even not anyone even inactive ,,, i force stopped the clock and cleared data and cash :D

dixiecowgrl

Mar 28, 2016
Visit site
hey guys .. i just bought a new note 5 and all of a sudden i find this alarm clock signal appearing beside the time in the upper screen .. and the problem is i haven't even set any alarms since i got it ( which is 48 hours ago :D )

i had the same problem in my xperia z2 b4 i bought the note 5 .... so can anyone help me with that ?

ps : i checked the alarms and there is even not anyone even inactive ,,, i force stopped the clock and cleared data and cash :D

I have had this issue for over two months. My address book is set to unsnyc. Also sometimes when it shows up my internet goes off. It has happened on both WiFi and carrier internet. I have spoken to several people at AT&T about it and have an open ticket. It has happened when they were going through my phone too. They can't seem to figure it out. This is my second warranty replacement phone and both have had this issue. Still waiting to hear back from them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678