Note 5 cases n covers

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Had the otter box commuter 1st year, last week switched to caseology wavelength. Otter box was great but made phone more bulky, really enjoying the form factor of the caseology. I just hope if i drop my phone it protects as well.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Started with Otterbox Commuter. Protective but really bulky. Traded it for Otterbox Symmetry. Not bad but still too bulky.

Last eight months, I use a Spigen Ultra thin case. Perfect! Grippy, thin, haven't dropped it so can't comment on protection

I carry the phone and Spigen in leather belt holster. Excellent combo. Am sticking with this because... it works for me.

Brad Bilger

Dec 2, 2014
Visit site
I guess I'm the strange one then. I use the otterbox commuter FOR the bulk. Even the size of the Note 5 is too small for my hands. I'm the only one I know that can hit both shift keys on a standard keyboard with one hand at the same time. With the otterbox case and a nite-ize holster, I never drop my phone.

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm a wallet case person, so I'm currently using a navy blue vakoo wallet case. I like the color, but no snap. Got a tempered glass screen to mitigate lack of proper closure. Want to upgrade to a real leather case with_ a snap feature, but I don't know how long I'll have the phone. Was supposed to be temporary until I switch carriers, but now I'm not sure.

cogic740

Sep 27, 2015
Visit site
It varies between sedido dilex, speigen slim armor and ringke fusion. Tried ghostek and ventus both of which turned yellow.

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site

donnajo62

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Just put the Caseology Wavelength on mine too. Really like it. The navy blue and gold looks great with my gold phone. Feels pretty protective. Not Otterbox protective but enough for me. Really don't like a bulky phone case.

Posted via the Android Central App

levjaskulski

Nov 9, 2016
Visit site
Started with Otterbox Commuter. Protective but really bulky. Traded it for Otterbox Symmetry. Not bad but still too bulky.

Last eight months, I use a Spigen Ultra thin case. Perfect! Grippy, thin, haven't dropped it so can't comment on protection

I carry the phone and Spigen in leather belt holster. Excellent combo. Am sticking with this because... it works for me.

I have simmilar case path. I went with the bulky Otterbox, now I use the Spiegen Slim Armor and recently got an I-blades smart case. Like the Spiegen it is also a Military Certified but gives me extra battery, 64GB memory and opportunity for other modules. Satisfaction over 9000

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Spigen ultra hybrid. After two other cases this one is perfect.
d066d424d67064f2d68fde3aa3d7b9b0.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma