02-17-2017 09:37 AM
168 ... 567
tools
    Well if you did find yourself with an N5 that had battery issues there are cases that can extend battery capacity. some are better than others (I have always thought the Mophie products were solid) Sadly some of these types of extender cases add more bulk than I would want.

Cheers,
    BR
    RIP N7
    11-01-2016 09:05 AM
    Makes me nuts lol. It's OK now but that ticked me off. I mean, I could feel the heat through an Otterbox. Also, for long term this just isn't big enough [edge]

I agree it felt small to me as well. Yea it makes me nuts too. My hubby is nuts by my phone issue.
    11-01-2016 09:15 AM
    I agree it felt small to me as well. Yea it makes me nuts too. My hubby is nuts by my phone issue.
    Yours and mine both
    11-01-2016 09:16 AM
    I would buy the Note 5 in a heart beat but make sure that you get the 64Gb. I bought the 32Gb and I'm coming up short with memory all the time.
    But for half the cost it is a good deal. go for it.
    You can get a dash micro SD reader fits into the port by meenova
    11-03-2016 07:13 PM
    Hi

I've got one but that is not something you want to stick out all the time.

I have a VR which need 11 gig of info on the phone ..... so this one I can't use anymore.

I have two cloud clients but still 32 gig is not enough for a phone like note 5.
    11-04-2016 04:31 AM
    Switched from 'tired' SGS7 to brand new Note 5 few weeks back & truly fell in love with that! Definitely going to keep it till the next summer when / if Note 8 or whatever they call it will be shown. I travel a lot around the globe inspecting very big container vessels we have under management and simply amazed how useful sPen is when you need to take a quick note on the go during inspection or while talking to the crew. Another good thing for me is that now I don't really have to monitor all the news abt new phones, new features, new spec's etc....but just simply wait for next G-note . Saving time for me.

With around 50 'must have' apps, few gb's of music, dozens of books - 32gb version is more than fine for me (I keep all my photo's in google photo).

Would you get a note 5 today?-screenshot_20161104-115723.jpg

I know my post sounds emotional, but i'm really lovin' it!
    11-04-2016 04:53 AM
    I really should have kept my Note 5 T-Mobile is not showing them as an available phone to purchase through them. Using an S7 Edge now which is great but I would definitely prefer note 5
    11-04-2016 05:32 AM
    You can't go wrong with the stylus! I been using my Note 5 for over a year now.
    11-04-2016 08:42 AM
    Biggest problem with the Note 5 is that it lacks that awesome massive bezel at the bottom like the iPhone 7 plus. Where you gonna stick your "Post It" notes?
    jlost likes this.
    11-05-2016 01:53 PM
    I did get a Note 5 today! Well, a few days ago. I went with AT&T after having been with Boost and the Galaxy S3 for about 2 years. The AT&T store here in town said they had one Note 5 in the back, which had been sitting there for a while. I was shocked (and very happy), since I couldn't find that phone anywhere else. I adopted it and took it home

Service is vastly improved over Boost. It's nice having a newer phone with better specs and call quality. Got all my stuff ported over to the Note, including Nova Prime. Played around for hours with all the cool settings, using the stylus (I love the stylus). With that big beautiful screen I had to get a new wallpaper and upgrade my icons. All is right with the world now.

Would you get a note 5 today?-church_home.jpg
    amyf27 and jlost like this.
    11-06-2016 08:02 AM
    I did get a Note 5 today! Well, a few days ago. I went with AT&T after having been with Boost and the Galaxy S3 for about 2 years. The AT&T store here in town said they had one Note 5 in the back, which had been sitting there for a while. I was shocked (and very happy), since I couldn't find that phone anywhere else. I adopted it and took it home

Service is vastly improved over Boost. It's nice having a newer phone with better specs and call quality. Got all my stuff ported over to the Note, including Nova Prime. Played around for hours with all the cool settings, using the stylus (I love the stylus). With that big beautiful screen I had to get a new wallpaper and upgrade my icons. All is right with the world now.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	church_home.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	357.7 KB 
ID:	245347
    What launcher are you using?
    02-12-2017 11:43 PM
    I will sure get a Note5...even today!
    It's an absolute winner, great phone, great s-pen, big 2k amoled screen, really beautiful...
    I have already bought 5 Note5's in the last year....changing colors all the time.
    02-13-2017 04:28 PM
    I will sure get a Note5...even today!
    It's an absolute winner, great phone, great s-pen, big 2k amoled screen, really beautiful...
    I have already bought 5 Note5's in the last year....changing colors all the time.
    Just to change the color or the device??!!
    02-13-2017 04:39 PM
    Just to change the color or the device??!!
    He has a disposable income living at mommies? Ah, I remember the days.
    02-13-2017 05:44 PM
    Took this with my Note 5. Loving it.
    Attached Thumbnails Would you get a note 5 today?-20170211_171644.jpg  
    Tarah Sorber likes this.
    02-14-2017 10:33 AM
    What launcher are you using?
    Nova Prime
    02-14-2017 12:02 PM
    I was very conflicted. Having issues with the Note 5 and having to use my phone at work as well, I made a huge change and a move I never thought I would make. But for now am very satified. I am on the iphone 7plus and the battery life is awesome. I still have my Samsung tablet and it has never been a problem. Both platforms have great benefits and I don't degrudge a person's choice. There are things I need and one is a great battery. It took getting used to.There are features I do miss on Android, but I am good on the iPhone.
    amyf27 likes this.
    02-16-2017 10:54 PM
    I was very conflicted. Having issues with the Note 5 and having to use my phone at work as well, I made a huge change and a move I never thought I would make. But for now am very satified. I am on the iphone 7plus and the battery life is awesome. I still have my Samsung tablet and it has never been a problem. Both platforms have great benefits and I don't degrudge a person's choice. There are things I need and one is a great battery. It took getting used to.There are features I do miss on Android, but I am good on the iPhone.
    Its only a phone and what people think who cares! I used a BlackBerry for years and updated from the Priv over a month ago to the Note 5 and some people would say is that a BlackBerry, I did not know they were still around or made phones, Id just laugh and show them its a Android OS and they shut their mouth or said wow.

Use what you like and need
    jimd1050 likes this.
    02-17-2017 09:37 AM
168 ... 567