12-11-2016 10:23 PM
63 123
tools
    I am surprised AT&T is not still selling the Note 5 considering the customer base using the Note 7 and wanting a similar device. No Note 5 online from AT&T, yet they are still selling the 2+ year old Galaxy S5!
    I was with Boost, but I wasn't happy. So I started shopping around. I called our local AT&T store and asked if they had any Note 5s. The gal said yep, there's still one in the back. I ran over there immediately and got it. This was about a month ago. The service with AT&T is far superior to Boost, including their customer service, which was a pleasant surprise. And yes, I am very very happy with my new Note 5
    11-20-2016 10:56 PM
    One year in this month and I'm as happy as the day I got it. Best smartphone I've ever owned. On sprint, if you were curious.
    11-22-2016 12:24 PM
    I would've been considerably disappointed if the only model available from Tmobile was the 32gb version, way to small for today. I love my dark 64gb model but I would've gone gold if it had been an option.

Overall very pleased. The grace UX would be nice and I loved the curved screen of the N7.
    Funny i had the black 64gb but i ruined it swimming in the ocean. I called insurance and they gave me a color option so i chose gold 64gb. They sent me a brand new one. Not a refurb. Pretty cool. I love the gold.
    11-22-2016 02:02 PM
    NO.

I loved 2 thru 4.

I like the profile of the Note 5 in my hand. Most of all I'm glad that Samsung finally eliminated the lag.

I'm tired of factory resets. 4 in the last 3 weeks. Verizon voice mail would not work. Inconvenient in my line of work. 4th reset seemed to work. Lost all Internet access. Again 4th reset seemed to do the trick.

I miss the replaceable battery. But I'm doomed. I refused to give up the S pen and associated software. I'm stuck to Samsung like a bad marriage.
    11-24-2016 05:46 PM
    Some days I'm happy, some days I'm not.

On the good days, I can get about 1-2 hrs over 24hrs standby and other times, a runaway app will just drain the battery from 90%to 50-60% in just an hour. It's always been this way on this phone. I try and close out all apps when I turn off the display but sometimes I forget and only notice when the battery drains severely. I have the gold 64GB T-Mobile Note 5. If I don't use the phone at all, it can easily go 24hrs on standby and the battery will be 90-92% after the 24hrs so yes, it's a problem with one of my daily use apps. I know which one but it's an app I use daily. That same app will not drain the battery on my S7 Edge, Note 4 or Note Edge, only the Note 5.
    11-24-2016 08:19 PM
    I know the op is about note5 but decided to chime in anyway.
    I never went for note 7, was too much for me in term of cost.
    Had been using note2 for the last 3+ years and loved it. Last month decided I need an upgrade. Want it a bigger screen and a better camera.
    After much deliberation and research I decides to go for a note 4. I understand it us 2 year old now, but it very much the same as note 5 except with removable battery and SD card. Lollipop is ok, and if I am lucky maybe I can update to marshmallow through t-mobile. Have it for 3 days, Love it so far. Except battery is too slow. However on note 4 I have option to get a bigger battery if want to.
    11-24-2016 08:35 PM
    I another very happy. Just found out my 64gig backorder has been canceled not Getting. Been waiting since September.
    Samsung retired it.

Thinking about dumping Samsung. This is very annoying. I had the Note7 and don't like the S7 or the edge.
    32gig is too small
    12-06-2016 12:29 AM
    I'm seriously thinking of putting my Note 5 back in the box and using the sim that's in it, in my Note Edge again or one of my iPhones. The battery life on this thing is ridiculous. It;s dropped from 100% to 82% in 8 hrs with 17 minutes screen time. I've never been happy with the battery life.
    12-06-2016 02:49 AM
    well Note 4 eats the battery just as badly, but with Note 4 I can change the battery for bigger one is needs be. Note 5 have no such option.
    12-07-2016 06:12 AM
    I was offered a Note 5 from my insurance when my second note 4 took a dump. I would have preferred the 64g but 32 was what they had. I really miss having all my music and photos. There are times I don't have a good signal and can't bring up a photo I want to show someone real quick. It's annoying.

Other than that it's a great device. My note 4 was plagued with problems that drained my battery so so far battery life has been a dream.

I want to try Samsung pay but I feel like the businesses in my community just aren't ready for it. Technically they probably are but even the place where I work they don't trust it yet.
    12-07-2016 08:43 AM
    I love the Note 5. Best phone I have had in my opinion.
    12-10-2016 02:18 PM
    I was offered a Note 5 from my insurance when my second note 4 took a dump. I would have preferred the 64g but 32 was what they had. I really miss having all my music and photos. There are times I don't have a good signal and can't bring up a photo I want to show someone real quick. It's annoying.

Other than that it's a great device. My note 4 was plagued with problems that drained my battery so so far battery life has been a dream.

I want to try Samsung pay but I feel like the businesses in my community just aren't ready for it. Technically they probably are but even the place where I work they don't trust it yet.
    Doesn't matter if they trust it or not, just use it. You'll love it.
    12-10-2016 08:22 PM
    Huge note 5 fan.. Great device (vzw us)
    12-11-2016 10:23 PM
63 123