Snote update

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
What does your version info say? (In settings/about) I have 5.2.01-20/4.2.27 and says I have the most current version.

Cheers,
BR
RIP N7

billyhousemover

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
f277f708d225f78cd202d0ea0e7d4811.jpg

Not sure if this pic will open but this is a screenshot of what the icons look like now.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I just discovered something interesting, I had cleared my S-Notes because of an import/sync issue and I had doubles of everything. I installed Samsung Note and it has access to "Samsung Cloud" All the notes I had on my N7. Now i have both apps (Kind of a Blessing/Curse tho)

Cheers,
BR
RIP N7

billyhousemover

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
I noticed that I lost the ability to circle a phone number and then copy it. Sucks because I used it a good bit pasting numbers to the dialer. If anyone finds a work around please let me know.

GRIMWALD

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
Are you referring to the "Link to" feature or a simple copy and paste of a phone number from a Web page or document?
If you enter a number or Web address on a action memo, simply open the more menu and select "Link to" several options will appear enabling you to go to the address or fire up the phone dialer and other share options.

GRIM

billyhousemover

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Are you referring to the "Link to" feature or a simple copy and paste of a phone number from a Web page or document?
If you enter a number or Web address on a action memo, simply open the more menu and select "Link to" several options will appear enabling you to go to the address or fire up the phone dialer and other share options.

GRIM
Files in snote. Draw a lasso around phone number and it no longer gives a copy option. I don't see any link to option in snote. What do you think?

GRIMWALD

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
Use your S-Pen to make an action memo consisting of a phone number or a Web address. Then, without selecting it with the lasso, select the "More" menu in the upper right corner. The first selection choice should be "Link to". Select the menu option and it should bring up an additional menu for the action you desire to dial the number or open your browser for the Web address.

If you wish to copy and paste from a document or Web site, just place the S-Pen at the beginning of the text, long press the pen button and drag across the content you wish to copy, releasing the button at the end of the desired text.
The content will be highlighted and you can copy or change the text as you see fit
If these features aren't avialble to you try clearing either the program cache or the device cache.

GRIM

GRIMWALD

Jul 22, 2016
Visit site
The "Link to" option doesn't work in S Note but text selection with copy and paste works just fine in Note files for me.
I transform hand written phone numbers to text first, just to make sure that it doesn't have a problem with my penmanship but copy and paste still works in both modes.

GRIM

billyhousemover

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
The "Link to" option doesn't work in S Note but text selection with copy and paste works just fine in Note files for me.
I transform hand written phone numbers to text first, just to make sure that it doesn't have a problem with my penmanship but copy and paste still works in both modes.

GRIM
New update took option away for some reason. But it sucks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance