What is the Best Contacts App?

PDX97229

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello ALL:
I have been having issues with my phone not getting my latest Contacts with all the data from my GMail Contacts lists. It seems to sync sometimes and at other times it drops some info. I use the default Contact App on the phone and wonder which one is now considered the best. My Android Tablet seems OK. Some have suggested Sync.Me but I wonder which one will sync without loosing data...ie Contact names, notes, etc.

Thank You

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I've always used the native Contacts app (with all contacts added as Google contacts, so they're kept on the Google cloud in case a phone disappears), and I don't have any problem with it. (Someone once deleted all her contacts - but you can recover any Google contacts deleted within the past month, so it was a 2 minute fix - not even enough to be a minor annoyance.) I still have 5 year old contacts in there, even though, since I moved almost 1,000 miles, I'll probably never need some of them. (I just needed my old cardiologist's information last week - and there it was, in my phone.)