For the brief time I had the note 7 - I loved that the flashlight had brightness "levels". Is that available on the note 5? or can someone recommend a flashlight app that has that? and I'm not interested in any that use the screen a the flashlight... I'm talking rear of phone flashlight that can be adjusted in brightness.

Thanks
    12-16-2016 04:04 PM
    Flashlight standard on Verizon Note 5. Works very well.
    12-16-2016 07:44 PM
    The standard flashlight on Verizon note 5 doesn't have brightness levels? Does it? Mine doesn't.
    01-09-2017 03:12 PM
    Flashlight standard on Verizon Note 5. Works very well.
    I found it in drop down menu ...
    Can I make a short cut to Home page ?
    01-09-2017 04:15 PM
    If you hold down on one of your screens to add a widget, I was able to add the magnifier tool which has a flashlight built in. Pretty handy and you can place the icon where you want unlike the flashlight in the drop down settings. It doesn't have multiple brightness levels but has worked fine for me.
    01-10-2017 04:40 PM
    Pull down your menu and click on the word flashlight, not the picture. Use your stylus. You will see there are actually two different buttons (the icon and the words) once you hover over them. Once you click on the word, you will see the light brightness adjustment! Sorry this answer came so many months later!
    srinathp1988 likes this.
    09-30-2017 09:45 PM
    Pull down your menu and click on the word flashlight, not the picture. Use your stylus. You will see there are actually two different buttons (the icon and the words) once you hover over them. Once you click on the word, you will see the light brightness adjustment! Sorry this answer came so many months later!
    almost 2 years i have had this phone and never knew that! pretty easy to just hit it with your finger. appreciate the info.
    10-07-2017 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD