01-10-2017 01:17 PM
29 12
tools
    Mine use to say swipe, now it says pin. I've ignored both and used the fingerprint. This time, however, doesn't work as well as before. I have about 4 settings for my right thumb.
    Seriously ... when I use my pointing finger ... it works perfectly .."Fingers crossed"
    Try it ...!
    01-02-2017 06:50 PM
    Seriously ... when I use my pointing finger ... it works perfectly .."Fingers crossed"
    Try it ...!
    Thanks for the idea. But then I'd have to use two hands. I can hold it in my palm and turn on, scan and go to apps with one hand pretty good. Makes riding the elevator better when my other hand has something in it. I can't text or type, but reading Twitter or emails is easy.
    myandroidgs6 likes this.
    01-03-2017 08:20 PM
    Thanks for the idea. But then I'd have to use two hands. I can hold it in my palm and turn on, scan and go to apps with one hand pretty good. Makes riding the elevator better when my other hand has something in it. I can't text or type, but reading Twitter or emails is easy.
    Ooops ... Didn't pay attention to one hand log-in ,
    I use car holder so it works good for me ....
    01-08-2017 08:55 AM
    So I got a T-Mobile update a few days ago. Ever since my fingerprint scanner only works maybe one out of five or six times...if that. I just got locked out of my phone again. First it locks me out for 30 seconds then it's like a minute and then it just went to five minutes. It worked fine before this last update. Anyone else have a problem with the scanner since the update? Thanks
    When setting up any fingerprint reader place your chosen finger or thumb at various natural angles while setting it up the first time. For example start at 12'oclock then work your digit back and forth between 9'oclock and 3'oclock and all angles in between. Once it's set up you'll find you can drop your finger or thumb down at almost any natural angle and it'll take.
    01-10-2017 01:17 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD