How to play music

saif313

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
i have Note 5 and i bought 32GB and it was a big mistake because i wanted to buy the Gear VR but it took a lot of space so now I took all the songs and videos from the mobile and put them in a Ultra Dual usb flash drive and any time i want to play music i plug the flash drive to the phone but the problem is when i play the music I cant use the phone because it uses the music player on the file manager and you cant use the phone while playing a song on the file manager.
so my question is, is there any way that i can play music and use the phone something like an App that scan the phone and the flash drive for any music?

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
i have Note 5 and i bought 32GB and it was a big mistake because i wanted to buy the Gear VR but it took a lot of space so now I took all the songs and videos from the mobile and put them in a Ultra Dual usb flash drive and any time i want to play music i plug the flash drive to the phone but the problem is when i play the music I cant use the phone because it uses the music player on the file manager and you cant use the phone while playing a song on the file manager.
so my question is, is there any way that i can play music and use the phone something like an App that scan the phone and the flash drive for any music?
Easy, use GOOGLE PLAY

saif313

Oct 1, 2016
Visit site
what do you mean (use GOOGLE PLAY)?
i tried alot of music players and all of them do the same they dont play music while they are in the flash drive

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
ES FileExplorer has a good media player built in and you can use your phone. It's a file program so it sees every file on your phone.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante