Got my New Note 5 today but it is the wrong storage size

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi all,

I received my New Note 5 64 gig today and after i got it all set up I went into the system part and saw its the 32 gig and I paid more for the 64 gig from a ebay store and they are not open till Monday now :(:-:p

What the hell I want the 64 gig not 32 gig and I am pissed

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Thanks I guess that is a issue when they say they have open boxes and phones all over the place and not sure what goes where or maybe it was a bate and switch or a honest mistake, there physical store opens at 10 so I will let you know how it goes

Merry Christmas

Curtis

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I hope you get the 64gb, I was forced by Verizon to take the 32bg. I have to watch carefully my storage every time.
Verizon claims the 64gb is no longer made.

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Worst case scenario, file a claim with ebay. Because I cannot imagine why they thought 32GB and no sd card was a good idea.. :confused: But it will work out one way or the other.

Merry Christmas... :)

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
They are both the same company, Ebay bought Paypal a few years back. So a eBay claim will just file through Paypal..

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I hope you get the 64gb, I was forced by Verizon to take the 32bg. I have to watch carefully my storage every time.
Verizon claims the 64gb is no longer made.

Its true. Samsung stopped manufacturing. Had on order since Oct. Cancelled my order firxt week of Dec. Received email frim Verizon. Needless to say not happy

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Regrettably, there is only secondary sources to get this phone. Because of the negative response Samsung got about this phone, and poor sales, Samsung discontinued production and didn't make a bazillion of them like they did for prior phones... I didn't buy it when it came out because of the no sd slot or exchangeable battery.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Regrettably, there is only secondary sources to get this phone. Because of the negative response Samsung got about this phone, and poor sales, Samsung discontinued production and didn't make a bazillion of them like they did for prior phones... I didn't buy it when it came out because of the no sd slot or exchangeable battery.

Meanwhile, those in the know, bought a Note 5, especially a 64GB version and have been running a very fine phone all this time.

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Contact the seller first. Probably a honest mistake. If the seller doesn't resolve, then file a claim.

I'm a power seller on eBay and people jumping the gun and filing claims immediately hurts us.

myandroidgs6

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Contact the seller first. Probably a honest mistake. If the seller doesn't resolve, then file a claim.

I'm a power seller on eBay and people jumping the gun and filing claims immediately hurts us.

Saddly it's the only way to make seller respond to buyers ...
If sellers do their honest and decent jobs will avoid headache for buyers ... don't you think ...?

blackhemi4x4

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Saddly it's the only way to make seller respond to buyers ...
If sellers do their honest and decent jobs will avoid headache for buyers ... don't you think ...?
I think it's quite opposite. Most never hear the good stories, but the horror stories are always told.

Claims hurt our ratings, hurt our discounts, and our pocket books. Most of us really do want to make it right.

Not to mention PayPal holds suck

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I talked to them on the phone and they have more Notes coming in this week and said for me to call either Wednesday or Thursday and see what they received.

He said when I placed my order is that it defaulted to the 32gig because the inventory was sold out just before I confirmed my order, still pisses me off but I will call them and was charged for the 32gig but I really want the 64 gig for more space.

My Priv only has 32 gig and it seemed fine but it got slow. I send most of my photos to Drop Box and use Box and Mega along with google drive.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I talked to them on the phone and they have more Notes coming in this week and said for me to call either Wednesday or Thursday and see what they received.

He said when I placed my order is that it defaulted to the 32gig because the inventory was sold out just before I confirmed my order, still pisses me off but I will call them and was charged for the 32gig but I really want the 64 gig for more space.

My Priv only has 32 gig and it seemed fine but it got slow. I send most of my photos to Drop Box and use Box and Mega along with google drive.

I'm glad it looks like the process is at least moving along for you, and that they fixed out the pricing. Hopefully you get the 64-gig one soon!

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I called ATT to see about no carrier signal and they pulled the phone up and it come up a black Note not a Gold and has been activated since 2015!

this ebay seller said it was BRAND NEW open box and come to find out this is a used phone for over a year even though it is in Perfect condition!

I am so damn mad right now I could scream. I am going to call them plus report them to EBAY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=161983232748&view=all&tid=1493306690006

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
I called ATT to see about no carrier signal and they pulled the phone up and it come up a black Note not a Gold and has been activated since 2015!

this ebay seller said it was BRAND NEW open box and come to find out this is a used phone for over a year even though it is in Perfect condition!

I am so damn mad right now I could scream. I am going to call them plus report them to EBAY
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=161983232748&view=all&tid=1493306690006

Ebay is the worst place to purchase things anymore. I'm sorry you are having issues. Hopefully everything gets worked out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX