Got my New Note 5 today but it is the wrong storage size

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Ebay is the worst place to purchase things anymore. I'm sorry you are having issues. Hopefully everything gets worked out.

I called them this morning and they are checking to see what they are getting in today. I told them I want a 64 gig for the price of the 32 gig and I will see from there. I really like the phone and the size

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
I sent it back today and they dont have any 64 gigs so I said just send me another gold 32gig and hope this one works better and the numbers match

Amazing how hard it is to get a fricking phone, when I would buy BlackBerrys from other members everything went perfect on the crackberry site

myandroidgs6

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
I sent it back today and they dont have any 64 gigs so I said just send me another gold 32gig and hope this one works better and the numbers match

Amazing how hard it is to get a fricking phone, when I would buy BlackBerrys from other members everything went perfect on the crackberry site

It's E-bait man .... Nothing easy nor guaranteed ...:)

oditius

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site

Wait, they sent you a 32 for the price of a 64. You talked to them and they don't have a 64, so you was ok with a gold 32? What's the difference? With all that glass you are going to need a case. Hope they agreed to send you a partial refund....

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
since this was registered as a black note when i checked there imie it had some quirks so they are sending me another and see how it runs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol