Blown away

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Was an avid note user since Note 2. After note edge I didn't upgrade as I wanted to wait for Note 7. But after Note 7 failure, I thought I will try OP3 as my Note edge gave up. Though OP3 was good I missed S-pen a lot. Finally after 4 months I decided to try year old Note 5 with hesitation. Got the 64gb Note 5 and am surprised how good this one is. It is very smooth and performs very consistently. I have this for a week now and feel good. And by the way Samsung pay is just terrific. Hope to see Nougat on this productivity monster. ;)

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Was an avid note user since Note 2. After note edge I didn't upgrade as I wanted to wait for Note 7. But after Note 7 failure, I thought I will try OP3 as my Note edge gave up. Though OP3 was good I missed S-pen a lot. Finally after 4 months I decided to try year old Note 5 with hesitation. Got the 64gb Note 5 and am surprised how good this one is. It is very smooth and performs very consistently. I have this for a week now and feel good. And by the way Samsung pay is just terrific. Hope to see Nougat on this productivity monster. ;)
I have the Note 5 as well and also s7 edge. Using s7 edge right now but love the note.

texn884

Sep 4, 2013
Visit site
Waiting to get a good Note 5 tomorrow if the post office delivers on time!
This will be the 3rd Note 5 over the past 3 weeks the first was suppose to be a 64 gig but after I set it all up I saw it was a 32 gig so I sent it back and they sent me a 64 gig that I got Tuesday and it was junk volume buttons did not work speaker was junk and had screen burn so I sent it back.

I found another like new Gold 64 gig yesterday and hope its a nice phone, because the 32 gig was new and so sweet and almost kept it but the 64 gig is the way to go now a days.

So the drama continues and will see when I get this one tomorrow
Unlocked Samsung Galaxy Note 5 - 64GB SM-N920A AT&T 4G LTE Phone (Gold) | eBay

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Where did you buy your latest from. I got mine off of Amazon after careen scrutiny of various sellers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech