Stand by .. Nougat is coming .. to US ..?

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

Second Paragraph, and I quote:

"Just because Samsung has started rolling out this update in one market doesn’t mean it’s immediately going to become available everywhere else. It will take a considerable amount of time before Android 7.0 Nougat for the Galaxy S6 edge+ (and Note 5) goes live in all markets."

Don't get too excited yet Note 5 Folks... breath, relax... I want it too but let's just wait 'til we know for sure! :cool:

myandroidgs6

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Second Paragraph, and I quote:

"Just because Samsung has started rolling out this update in one market doesn’t mean it’s immediately going to become available everywhere else. It will take a considerable amount of time before Android 7.0 Nougat for the Galaxy S6 edge+ (and Note 5) goes live in all markets."

Don't get too excited yet Note 5 Folks... breath, relax... I want it too but let's just wait 'til we know for sure! :cool:

I start to get a little uneasy now when i see some folks get something wierd happened to theirs after the update ...
any input ....?

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I just got the Nougat Update on my Galaxy S7 Active and it went smooth as silk... not a single glitch. I have read of a lot of problems but not so much with Samsung folks.

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
The AT&T nougat files for the Note 5 are available over on XDA, if you cannot wait, and you want to wipe your phone and do a sideload. (Wiping your phone after an upgrade like this always a good idea)

I would imagine its an increasingly short amount of time before the OTA upgrade is released.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz