Note 5 stuck in Boot loop - SPRINT accused me of jailbreaking

vorsini

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
Let me start with... I know nothing about rooting and I am not tech savy, so if you could explain in plain English would be GREATLY appreciated..

Ok, so I had just sent a text message and I set the phone down 15 min later I picked up the phone and it was stuck in constant power cycle or boot loop. Holding down volume up, home button and power button doesn't do anything so I can't factory reset or clear cache partition. The screen goes black and then on again with black screen with white Samsung letters over and over again. The only screnn I can access is the green blue download screen and the Samsung rep at best buy pointed out that the system status says custom and is why Sprint said I jailbroke the phone. Samsung rep told he couldn't touch the phone because of this, Sprint said the same. Samsung rep said this was caused by the Samsung update, another guy came in and was able to change the system status back to official from a youtube video. My download screen shows PRODUCT NAME: SM-N920P / CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Official SYSTEM STATUS: Custom FRP LOCK: ON

------HOW DO I FIX MY PHONE??????-------