So I have had my first note 5 for about a year or so and about a month ago it stopped working. It kept freezing on screens and I had to restart it but it wouldn't let me hit the restart button. So I took it to my local T-Mobile store and they replaced it with the warrenty I have. And that was fine but a few days after I had the new phone it kept telling me the sims card was loose or detached and forced me to restart it and it kept doing it every 5 minutes. So I took it back and they sent me another one again with the warrenty. Then that phone was fine for a few days but it started messing us too. I don't even remember the reason. So they sent me another one with my warranty and now the one I have will not charge. Every time I plug it in it keep going in and out every few seconds with every charger I try to use it on. This is really starting to Get under my skin because I have to pay 5 dollars every time I get a new one. The people at T-Mobile told me to get a new phone that's more up to date but I don't want a smaller phone and from what I know all the other Samsung phones there are smaller. Does anyone have any suggestions ?
    04-29-2017 10:05 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! When you say you tried multiple chargers, did you also try different charging cables?

Check the microUSB port -- is there any debris in there? Use a can of compressed air to blow it out, or a toothpick to root around.
    05-01-2017 04:43 PM